A vacant property leaves buyers feeling emotionally unattached and questioning the function, size and use of the rooms.
Vacant estimates are done by a quick visit to the property to measure, take notes and photos, usually about 1/2hour. We will then prepare a proposal to stage all or key rooms using our extensive rental inventory and email you it to you.
A $200 fee is charged for this estimate, which will be rebated from staging total.
We will walk through your property with you, analyzing each room from a buyer’s perspective, and then create an action plan to get your house market ready.
Feels Like Home 2 Me offers Two Consultation options…
1) Walk and Talk: Home owners walk through with a certified stager, taking their own notes during the assessment of their home. We provide a comprehensive form for your convenience. During the 1.5-2 hour consultation valuable information is shared by the staging consultant creating a list of recommendations that may include: cleaning, minor repairs, cost effective updating, paint colour(s) to help sell and coordinate with fixed elements in your home, editing suggestions, and curb appeal. All recommendations are made with a view to a high return on your investment. A priority list will be reviewed at the end of the consultation. Helpful checklists will be included with each consultation package. We will provide solutions to work with your budget, timeline and available resources.
2) DIY Market Ready Report: For the DIY home seller, who has ample time to invest in preparing their property for sale and would like to do it all themselves. Suggested time recommended: three week minimum. In this consultation we will conduct the same detailed analysis of your home as above, but here we will take notes, photos and prepare a detailed report which will be emailed to you within 48 hours. On site consultation segment to take approx. 1 hour. This comprehensive report includes paint colour selection, placement of furniture, lighting plan and a list of staging recommendations designed to improve the condition and presentation of the property.
Attention Realtors®~ ask us about our “Loyalty Partner Special Rate”
Completing the 3-Step Process is what really attracts buyers to put an offer in. This final step is where our team of certified/insured stagers will return to your home, after all of the recommendations have been completed, and transform it within a day, creating a “Model Home” feel that today’s buyers are looking for. We will prepare a proposal for the package of your choice.
Feels Like Home 2 Me offers Three Showcasing packages…
1) First Impression: Our budget friendly option that makes a good first impression. This is a great option for home sellers who only need assistance with accessorizing their already up to date furnishings in the very important First Impression rooms. Included in this price is one month rental fee for any small furnishings, lighting, artwork and decorative accessories that may be needed to create the “Wow Factor”.
2) Key Room Impression: It is a fact that key rooms sell houses and this package ensures your home’s key rooms look their best!
3) Sell-it-all Impression: Every room in the house is for sale. Staging every room ensures the biggest return of investment on your property.
Prices vary depending on number of rooms, scope of work, and if any rental of furniture & accessories are needed.